Your Game Plan
Before You Get Your Puppy:
1. Private Training for finding the right type of dog for your lifestyle, and locate quality rescues or breeders.
2. Private Training for bringing your puppy home helps you gather basic supplies, puppy proof your home, interview potential pet service providers (vet, petsitter, etc).
After You Get Your Puppy:
1. Start training at 8-10 weeks of age - The WoGo Class and the Good Puppy Course are the two essentials for every puppy!
WoGo Playgroups help shy puppies gain confidence and over-exuberant dogs learn to relax. Parents learn dogs body language, how to prevent unwanted puppy behavior, and what appropriate play looks like.
Good Puppy Course is the Basic Level of Wonder Puppy’s Signature Training Series. We teach basic manners in a group course. There are 4-5 students per class and classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes. The course is 10 weeks long. We begin with basics of clicker training, worldly socialization, and then continue to teach basic skills from sits to leash manners and leave it.
Private Training Sessions with your pup and a trainer that can be done in your home, or near/at our training studio in the NW Industrial Area. It can be supplemental to the training you receive in group classes, you can take our signature Basic Training Series, or simply focus on a few skills that you need!
2. Continue your puppy's learning over the first year...
Great Puppy is the Intermediate Level of Wonder Puppy’s signature Basic Training Series. We work on applying more real life situations to our basic manners from Good Puppy while fading out our clicks and treats. There are 4 students per class and classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes. The course is 10 weeks long.
Wonder Puppy is the Advanced Level of Wonder Puppy’s Signature Training Series. The entire course is held outdoors and we completely fade out clicking and treating. There are 4 students per class and classes are 1 hour and 15 minutes. The course is 8 weeks long and there is a test for Canine Good Citizenship at its conclusion.
When You Need Additional Support:
1. We offer one-on-one training for pups that have mild anxiety, reactivity, or fearfulness.
2. We have various options for continued training beyond the basics.. be it tricks, canine assisted therapy work, & more!