Day Camp is all things nurturing for your puppy! You can use this awesome service as a substitute for daycare, for days when you are extra busy, or days when you just need a break! Day Camp provides the perfect balance of all the essential “wonder puppy” ingredients: socialization, training, exercise, and rest. To ensure that your puppy gets the the very best in personal attention, there are two Wonder Trainers on staff with a maximum of 4-5 puppies.
For ages: 9-16 Weeks *max age varies from puppy to puppy
Length: 4 Hours, from 8am to 12pm
Drop Off: 7:30-8am
Pick Up: 11:30am-12pm
Location: At WP in Studio B
Cost: Varies based on number of sessions
Restrictions: For the health and safety during the early critical period, dogs who go to non-puppy specific daycare or dog parks may NOT attend day camp.
Each Day Includes:
- worldly socialization exercises
- structured dog-dog play
- clicker training for basic skills and manners
- nap times with crate and tether (for rest, boundary practice, and separation training)
- report card or snapshot/video of your puppy’s day!
Program Plan Rates:
- Mini Immersion (1 Half-Day) - $215
- Half Immersion (2 Half-Days) - $400 ($200/each)
- Full Immersion (3 Half-Days) - $555 ($185/each)
*FIRST TIMERS: The first time your puppy attends, please be on stand by in case this service is too much for for your puppy and they need to be picked up early. Day Camp is not for every puppy. We will give you recommendations for 0, 1, 2, or 3 times per week upon pick up.*