Private School is the best in personal training for you and your puppy. We offer one-on-one coaching at WP, in your home, and around town. It's completely tailored to your schedule and training needs. Whether it's helping you to get ready for your puppy, socialization and basic training, impulse control, or anxiety issues... we are here for you!
Level: Beginner to Advanced
For ages: All ages
Length: Varies based on session type
Includes: Clicker and handouts
Location: Your home, near WP, or at WP
Cost: Varies based on session type
*Travel Fee: after first 5 miles, additional $5 per mile
*Please choose "New Student Session" if this will be your first time training with WP.
*You must attend at least one "Single Session" before signing up for "Multiple Sessions".
Just getting started or need a one-time session with a trainer? Choose one of the following options!
New Student Session
SIGN ME UP!
Would you like a complete private training program for your pup? We offer Monthly Immersion Programs! You can even take our full group class series at your convenience. Immersion programs include as much or as little training as you like, for as long as you like. For the full and half-immersion programs, you can leave most of the work to us while we privately tutor your pup. You only need to be present for at least one session per week!
To Book: Please schedule and attend a single session first, then contact the office at 503.697.PUPS or your trainer will assist you.
20 Sessions/Month (aprox. 5 sessions/week)
$2,050 ($150 savings)
12 sessions/month (aprox. 3 sessions/week)
$1,245 ($75 savings)
4 sessions/month (approx. 1 session/week)
$420 ($20 savings)
Before Your Private Session
Healthy, vaccinated, & free of parasites:
- At least one wellness check-up by your personal Veterinarian + and health approved for attending training services with Wonder Puppy®.
- One set of puppy shots and one deworming given by veterinarian + 7 days, for: Distemper, Hepatitis (or Adenovirus), Para influenza, and Parvovirus. Bordetella and Leptospirosis, only if recommended by your veterinarian.
- No diarrhea, vomiting, or coughing within 24 hours of attending WP training services.
- While we don't REQUIRE a fecal, it is very important to get a fecal done for your dog to make sure that they are not carrying parasites. We strongly suggest you ask your vet to check this.
- Check it out! Veterinarians agree that socialization should happen BEFORE completion of vaccinations!
Shelter and rescue quarantine time:
- Adopted pups can come into the training studio after 10 days in their new homes and once their new veterinarian gives them a clean bill of health.