Need more help with your puppy? Leave the care and training to us with this supplemental, half-day, drop-off service! Whether it’s for a little boost or a full immersion program, now you can leave your little one with peace of mind. *This is meant to be a supplemental service in addition to training you are already doing.
Boarding School is a great option if you:
- Work during the day
- Feel overwhelmed
- Don’t have enough time
- Want an extra boost
Puppy Day Camp
Day Camp is all things nurturing for your puppy! You can use this awesome service as a substitute for daycare, for days when you are extra busy, or days when you just need a break! Day Camp provides the perfect balance of all the essential “wonder puppy” ingredients: socialization, training, exercise, and rest. To ensure that your puppy gets the the very best in personal attention, there are two Wonder Trainers on staff with a maximum of eight puppies.
For ages: 9-20 Weeks
Length: 4 Hours, from 8am to 12pm
Drop Off: 7:30-8am
Pick Up: 11:30-12pm
Location: At WP in Studio B
Cost: Varies based on number of sessions
Restrictions: Sorry, if your puppy goes to daycare or dog parks, they may NOT attend Puppy Day Camp. This is for health and safety purposes.
Each Day Includes:
- worldly socialization exercises
- structured dog-dog play
- clicker training for basic skills and manners
- nap times with crate and tether (for rest, boundary practice, and separation training)
- report card or snapshot/video of your puppy’s day!
- Socialization - sights, sounds, dogs, sharing resources, grooming, handling, and more!
- Basic Training - focus, sit, down, stay, take it, drop it, park it, come when called, leash training, greeting manners, leave it, and more!
- Behavior Issues - jumping, chewing, play biting, potty training, crate training, shyness, general impulse control, and more!
Just getting started or need a one-time session?
Would you like a more complete training program for your pup? We offer Monthly Immersion Programs! We can even reinforce all of the great skills from our full Good Puppy Course at your convenience! *To make sure day camp is appropriate for your puppy, you must attend at least one "Single Session" before signing up for "Multiple Sessions".
Before Your Boarding School Session
Healthy, vaccinated, & free of parasites:
- At least one wellness check-up by your personal Veterinarian + and health approved for attending training services with Wonder Puppy®.
- One set of puppy shots and one deworming given by veterinarian + 7 days, for: Distemper, Hepatitis (or Adenovirus), Para influenza, and Parvovirus. Bordetella and Leptospirosis, only if recommended by your veterinarian.
- No diarrhea, vomiting, or coughing within 24 hours of attending WP training services.
- While we don't REQUIRE a fecal, it is very important to get a fecal done for your dog to make sure that they are not carrying parasites. We strongly suggest you ask your vet to check this.
- Check it out! Veterinarians agree that socialization should happen BEFORE completion of vaccinations!
Shelter and rescue quarantine time:
- Adopted pups can come into the training studio after 10 days in their new homes and once their new veterinarian gives them a clean bill of health.