Need more help with your puppy? Leave the care and training to us with this supplemental, half-day, drop-off service! Whether it’s for a little boost or a full immersion, now you can leave your little one with peace of mind. *This is meant to be a supplemental service in addition to training you are already doing.
Boarding School is a great option if you:
- Work during the day
- Feel overwhelmed
- Don’t have enough time
- Want an extra boost
Puppy Day Camp
Day Camp is all things nurturing for your puppy! You can use this awesome service as a substitute for daycare, for days when you are extra busy, or days when you just need a break! Day Camp provides the perfect balance of all the essential “wonder puppy” ingredients: socialization, training, exercise, and rest. To ensure that your puppy gets the the very best in personal attention, there are two Wonder Trainers on staff with a maximum of 4-5 puppies.
For ages: 9-16 Weeks *max age varies from puppy to puppy
Length: 4 Hours, from 8am to 12pm
Drop Off: 7:30-8am
Pick Up: 11:30am-12pm
Location: At WP in Studio B
Cost: Varies based on number of sessions
Restrictions: For the health and safety during the early critical period, dogs who go to non-puppy specific daycare or dog parks may NOT attend day camp.
Each Day Includes:
- worldly socialization exercises
- structured dog-dog play
- clicker training for basic skills and manners
- nap times with crate and tether (for rest, boundary practice, and separation training)
- report card or snapshot/video of your puppy’s day!
- Socialization - sights, sounds, dogs, sharing resources, grooming, handling, and more!
- Basic Training - focus, sit, down, stay, take it, drop it, park it, come when called, leash training, greeting manners, leave it, and more!
- Behavior Issues - jumping, chewing, play biting, potty training, crate training, shyness, general impulse control, and more!
Whether you would like a single session or a more complete training program for your pup, we have you covered! We can even reinforce all of the skills from our Good Puppy Course at your convenience!
*FIRST TIMERS: The first time your puppy attends, please be on stand by in case this service is too much for for your puppy and they need to be picked up early. Day Camp is not for every puppy. We will give you recommendations for 0, 1, 2, or 3 times per week upon pick up.*
1 Half-Day Session $215
2 Half-Day Sessions $400 ($200/session)
3 Half-Day Sessions $555.00 ($185/session)
Before Your Boarding School Session
Healthy, vaccinated, & free of parasites:
- At least one wellness check-up by your personal Veterinarian + and health approved for attending training services with Wonder Puppy®.
- One set of puppy shots and one deworming given by veterinarian + 7 days, for: Distemper, Hepatitis (or Adenovirus), Para influenza, and Parvovirus. Bordetella and Leptospirosis, only if recommended by your veterinarian.
- No diarrhea, vomiting, or coughing within 24 hours of attending WP training services.
- While we don't REQUIRE a fecal, it is very important to get a fecal done for your dog to make sure that they are not carrying parasites. We strongly suggest you ask your vet to check this.
- Check it out! Veterinarians agree that socialization should happen BEFORE completion of vaccinations!
Shelter and rescue quarantine time:
- Adopted pups can come into the training studio after 10 days in their new homes and once their new veterinarian gives them a clean bill of health.