Terri Ferrario, CPDT-KA
Terri has been training dogs professionally and working with Wonder Puppy since 2013. Terri was a late bloomer into the world of dogs, but her life quickly went from dogs not being a part of her life to dogs completing her life. It was the love of her first dog, Stella, that led her on the journey to pursuing her certification in the dog training profession. Once she became a trainer, she adopted two rescue dogs who needed to find trust and faith in the human race again. As it turns out, those pups, Demi and Brooke, have been two of the best teachers she has had yet! The love of helping her dogs to find confidence is what cultivated Terri’s passion for coaching other people in supporting their own sensitive dogs. When Terri isn't working at Wonder Puppy, she can be found enjoying fun adventures with her pups in the great outdoors, biking, gardening, and teaching yoga!
- Bachelor of Arts – Computer Design/Information Systems/Mathematics
- MBA- Management Information Systems
- Certified Professional Dog Trainer-Knowledge Assessed
- Graduate of Whole Dog Academy
- Member of the Association of Professional Dog Trainers
- Canine Good Citizen Evaluator
- Pet First Aid/CPR Certificate Oregon Humane Society
Specialities include: Socialization, Basic Skills, Common Puppy Issues, *General Anxiety/Fearfulness, *Separation Anxiety, *Reactivity, Good Puppy Course, Great Puppy Course, Canine Good Citizen Testing
*her favorite subjects!
Terri Ferrario, CPDT-KA is currently not instructing any classes.